Monday 18 January 2010

I'm all Actioned Out!

Actions, tasks deadlines, that's all we hear about. Is there no rest. The world's gone mad, no time to breath.
I was thinking about this the other day, everything is full on, people talk a great deal about getting things done, but most people miss the fundamentals.
There is a big focus on writing things down, taking notes, putting plans together.
People go to a great deal of trouble to put large complex grand plans together, but miss the point.
Yeah we know, fail to plan, plan to fail, but, brace yourself....
Anything x 0 = Bugger All! ie: if you go to the trouble of putting a plan together but don't take Action, then Nothing Happens.
Obvious, I hear you say ?
Don't get me wrong, It's a good first step.
I've seen too many dusty plans.
Take Action, you'll get excited by the result.

1 comment:

  1. Good Stuff!!! We all need a little redirection or like my father said a kick in the pants once in a while. Thanks Gary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment, much appreciated.
Best Regards
Gary